A SMILE is happiness you'll find under your nose.
To succeed in your MISSION, You must have single-minded devotion to your GOAL.
SpecialityOral and Maxillofacial Surgeon
Experience21 years of Experience
TrainingWisdom Tooth, Oral surgery, Oral Pathology, Cleft Lip an Palatal, Orthognatic Surgery and Dental implants.
Dr. Murillo performs the full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery in a safe and serene environment. One should expect great patient physician relationship along with best possible care that is reliable, efficient and has high quality outcomes. The high standards of care and compassion are outcomes of thinking from patient's perspectives and a proactive follow up with patients. The personal touch makes you and your loved ones feel as part of our family.
Education Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico, UNAM, Bachelor of Science , Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico, UNAM , Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Residency- Unidad de Estudios de Posgrado Cirugia Bucal y Maxilo Facial,
- (Wisdom Tooth, Oral surgery, oral pathology and Dental implants training)
- Centro Medico La Raza IMSS (Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery department
- (Dentofacial deformities training)
- Hospital Ruben Lenero Plastic and Recontructive Surgery
- (Head and neck syndrome's training)
- Hospital Cruz Roja, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Facial Traumatology Hospital
- Hospital Xoco D.D.F. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Instituto de Cancerolologia INCAN
- (Head and Neck Cancer Hospital)
- Hospital Espanol, Intern Medicine Service
- Hospital Infantil de Tacubaya
- (Cleft Lip an Palatal Training)
- Hospital Xochimilco
- (Orthognatic Surgery Training
- Hospital Gonzalez Herrejon del Instituto de Salud del estado de Mexico
- (Bucal Surgery Training)
Work daysMonday - Friday 15:00-19:00 hrs Saturday: 9:00 - 14:00 hrs
TrainingDental practice specialized in Smile Makeovers, Veneers, Crowns and Porcelain Bridges.
-His main attributes are exceptional work, commitment and warmth, he always thinks first in the welfare of his patients.
-Dr. Egremy is always expanding his expertise by mastering the latest dental techniques and technology as well as attending numerous continuing educational courses.
-Dr. Egremy has been a professional in Cancun for over 21years; he is a perfectionist and never spares resources in order to offer his patients the best treatment possible.
-He is dedicated to the art of smiles.
Education -Dr. Rafael Orozco Egremy is a certified dentist graduate from UNITEC, Technologycal University of Mexico.
-He has been in private practice on Cancun Q. Roo since 1994, shaping HOSPIDENT into the progressive dental practice that it is today.
Professional Memberships - Member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Member of the Mexican Dental Association
- Member of the College of Dental Surgeons of Quintana Roo.
Hobbies He loves Cosmetic Dentistry and his hobby is Photography and you can view
Dr. Egremy Gallery: www.500px.com/rafaeloegremy
Work daysMonday - Friday 9:00 - 19:00 Hrs Saturday: 9:00 - 14:00 hrs
Experience25 years of Experience
TrainingNEW ENGLAND MEDICAL CENTER HOSPITAL in Boston, MA as a Pediatric Dentist.
EducationDR. CARMEN TEJEDO is a certified dentist graduated with Honors from UNITEC Technologycal University of Mexico in 1981.
- She completed a two-year residency program and was trained in all the fields concerning Oral Pediatrics and Interceptive Orthodontics.
- Dr. Tejedo has experience in working in private dentistry for over 25 years.
- Participates in volunteering programs and community service to reach dental care to the need ones in Mexico and other countries.
- Frequently assist continuing education courses and dental meetings nationally and internationally and belongs to several dental associations.
- Her goal is to promote preventive dentistry to get a new generation of caries free children and to provide excellent dental care for the pediatric and adolescent patient. Doing so in a warm and comfortable environmet to reduce stress and achieve a good dental experience for the kids to last.
Experience7 years of Experience
TrainingDr. Aranguibel offers diversity in orthodontic treatments. Damon System, Metal Braces, Invisible Braces, Invisalign and expert orthodontic treatment for both adults and children.
She has worked in private orthodontic practice in Hospident Cancún, México since 2009.
She will always look for the best choice and treatment for you and your smile.
Education Dr Aranguibel grew up in Venezuela. She received hes dental education at the Universidad de los Andes (Mérida-Venezuela) with cum laude honors.
Dr. Aranguibel then worked as a general dentist. Furthering her expertise, Dr Aranguibel completed a 3-year orthodontic specialist programmed at Centro de Estudios de Ortodoncia del Bajío in Irapuato, Guanajuato, México.
She also has published articles in the orthodontic and scientific literature.
Professional Memberships - Member of the Mexican Dental Association
- Member of the College of Dental Surgeons of Quintana Roo.
Hobbies Gym and share quality time with her family.
Work daysTuesday - Wednesday - Friday
Experience9 years of Experience
TrainingShe has a Dental Implantology and Restorative practice that focuses on technical quality, gentle dental care and understanding the patients problems . Assists various courses, presentations and conferences in order to maintain an up-to-date knowledge in dental techniques and overall technology.
EducationDr. Mayra Miranda is graduate of National University of Mexico UNAM, Certification as Dental Surgeon by the Academia Mexicana de Odontologia Restauradora A.C. Dental Technician course in dental implants (Nobel Biocare Mexico). Professor at the University and the Universidad del sur Cancun, in Restorative and Prosthesis.
Professional Memberships Dr. Miranda is Founding Member of the National College of Dental Surgeon in Riviera Maya and Mexican Dental Association.
Hobbies She loves spend her free time with her child and her hubby.
Work daysMonday - Thursday - Friday
Experience15 years of Experience
TrainingDr. Paola Mora is a Specialist in endodontics , she has expertise in Root Canal Treatment & Retreatment, resolving difficult endodontic cases and saving teeth from being extracted.
Her practice is limited exclusively to Endodontics
EducationDr Paola Mora received her dental education degree at the Universidad Latinoamericana.
Dr Paola Mora completed a 2-year Endodontics specialist programme at Universidad Latinoamericana (ULA) in Mexico city.
Work daysMonday - Saturday